Is your Victorian premises a shop or open to the public? Do you offer click and collect?
We do however offer click and collect. If you would like to use our click and collect service, please email us, and we will get in touch promptly.
How can I contact customer service?
We're online and here to help. For the quickest response, drop us an email via the Contact Us page: and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Our operating times are Monday – Friday 9am-4pm AEST.
Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
Once you've completed your order, it will already be progressing to the next stage, so if you email us with an alteration request, we will try our best to assist you if we are able, however sometimes it may be too late to make any changes, so we kindly ask you to double check your order before confirming payment.
I have not received my order.
- Dispatch is 24-48 hours from our Melbourne warehouse.
- Shipping time is 2-5 days, depending on Australia Post.
- Specially ordered kits are printed on demand at the time of order. We send all specially ordered kits directly from our overseas warehouse. You will receive a tracking number within 5-7 days. Shipping time after your tracking number is usually 7-15 business days.
How do I track my order?
You will be able to track your order as soon as it leaves our fulfilment centre OR our partner provider and is on its way to you - we will send you the tracking details in an email. Please note that this email can occasionally go into the junk folder of your emails so please be sure to check there too!
If you have just received the email with your tracking details, please allow up to 72 hours before you see updates as your parcel endeavours to move through the postal stream.
I think my order has been lost, help!
If your parcel was sent via Australia Post, please call 13 76 78 for assistance with any questions regarding the position of your parcel and an Australia Post rep will certainly be able to help you.
I have only received some items from my order, where are the remaining contents?
My order was confirmed but I have been contacted that an item is out of stock. Why is this?
On the rare occasion that we find a missing or damaged item when we pick your order, we will contact you promptly. Although this does not happen often, we will contact you to arrange a refund or replacement item in these instances.
What is the difference between an in-stock diamond painting and a specially ordered diamond painting?
- In stock diamond paintings are held in our Victorian warehouse facility. We carry approx. 2000 different designs, and these are typically dispatched within 24-48 hours via Australia Post.
- Specially ordered diamond paintings (MADE TO ORDER) - take 7-15 business days to be produced, assembled and delivered, this advice is found in the orange banner on the page of each product.
Do you accept Creative Kids Vouchers or NDIS funding?
We are not set up to operate with these services